Photo Credit: Hi Sugarplum
Are you happy with your backyard…or does it need a major makeover?
Here are 10 ‘DIY’ Patio transformations that will inspire…from Chelsey Andrews – Better Homes and Gardens.
Trend: 10 Fantastic Patio Makeovers
My husband and I are prepping to tear down our terribly ugly (and sort of already falling down) detached garage really soon, so it got us thinking about all the things we can do with the extra space we will have in our tiny backyard! We definitely need a patio to entertain and host dinners in the summer, but will we do pavers or lay down some concrete? Maybe stones with pebbles filling in the cracks? Should we just go with grass? What about a covered area since it rains 9 months of the year in Portland? So many decisions to make and that’s what this weeks DIY inspiration is all about. Take that boring patio from blah to wow! Check out the inspiration below to get started on your own patio transformation.
1. Update thrifted items to create an amazing outdoor space to hang with your friends, from Liz Marie Blo
2. You have to check out the whole outdoor makeover here (they did a ton of great work), from The Handmade Home.
3. Update a patio with some colorful furniture and accessories, from Hi Sugarplum.
4. A fresh coat of paint & a built-in bench with ample seating goes along way with this makeover, from Smitten Studio.
5. This covered patio transformation is pretty amazing, from DIY Show Off.
6. Are you in a condo and have a small patio? Then this makeover is for you, from The Apron Blog.
10. I am in LOVE with this urban patio makeover (I want that yellow chair), on East Coast Creative Blog.